About Tank Trouble
Tank Trouble is a tank shooter game with simple looking graphics. This game has 3 modes which are :
- 1 Player VS Laika: this mode lets you compete with a tank that’s controlled by a dog named Laika. Although it’s a CPU playing the game, Laika’s skill level is still quite high so winning against it won’t be easy.
- 2 Players: a mode that lets 2 players compete with each other.
- 3 Players: a mode that lets 3 players compete with each other.
What’s special about this game is that the maps that you compete in are like mazes and when the bullets shot from tanks hit the maze’s walls, it’ll bounce off the walls continuously until it hits a tank.
When battling, special ammo tiles will appear on the map that when run over will let you that specific type of ammo.
Remember that after the opponent’s tank is defeated, you’ll still have to dodge the bullets until the match ends. If you just defeated the opponent’s tank but right after that got hit by a bullet before the match ends then it would count as a tie.
The game supports online play so you can compete against other players all around the world. It is also available for mobile users on Android and iOS.
Beside this game, you can also play other similar games like Strike Force Heroes, Intruder Combat Training...
How To Play
- Player 1 use ESDF to move and Q to shoot.
- Player 2 use Arrow keys to move and M to shoot.
- Player 3 drags the mouse to move and use left mouse to shoot.
Tips and Tricks
- Try to grab the special ammo when it appears.
- Remember to dodge the bullets even after your opponent is defeated.