About Square Hero Origins
Square Hero Origins is an action game developed by CO.UK with music by Kevin Macleod. When players experience the game, they’ll find out somewhere along the line that the art style and sounds here is reminiscent of those old Cartoon Network cartoons, making it feel familiar to players.
The game centralizes on teaching new players who have just started the game through the tutorial as it’ll be quite essential in helping you to better understand how to play the game. If you’ve already played the game before, you can also easily skip over the tutorial by pressing the “Skip” button.
You play the role of a civilian, after entering a mysterious castle one day and drinking a special experimental potion, you gained superman like abilities such as being able to fly, move super fast, blow out fire, freeze barriers, smash through walls and fire lasers that can penetrate steel.
Your mission is to get across treacherous roads, rescue the people that are trapped in each stage and safely reach the exit. However, you’ll need to remember the following details:
- At the beginning of the game, you’re just a civilian, so you’ll have to find the changing room so you can turn into Superman.
- Superman can only blow out regular flames and can’t blow out blue flames.
- The green rocks will turn you from Superman back into a regular person.
- In each stage, you start out with 5 hit points, if you lose all your health then you’ll fail the stage.
- At the bottom-right corner of the screen, you’ll be shown how many flames that you have to blow out as well as how many people that you have to save.
- The top of the screen shows you the time so that you’ll know how much time it took to complete the stage.
If you’re a fan of this type of game, there are also other similar games that you can play Rogue Soul, Super Mario Bros...
How To Play
- Use arrow keys to move and double click to activate the sonic speed ability when you’re in Superman state.
- Use A to super breath.
- Use S to heat vision.
- Use D to super punch.
Tips and Tricks
- Enter the changing room to turn into Superman and enter it once again to turn back into a regular person.
- Only in Superman form are you able to rescue the trapped civilians.
- The green rocks will emit a current which can make you lose your Superman abilities, however these currents only reach a certain distance.