About Strike Force Heroes 2
Strike Force Heroes 2 is the second game in this shooter series developed by Justin Goncalves, Michael Sleve and Armor Games. You’ll be in love with the new changes in this sequel.
- Has a save feature to save the player’s game data.
- Brand new soldiers with 5 different classes consisting of engineer, mercenary, general, juggernaut and sniper.
- Besides the modes from the previous game there’s now also a custom game mode.
- The skill system is now more diverse with each class having 5 passive skills and 5 killstreak skills.
- Leveling up will also unlock new helmets, armors and weapons.
- Shops have special weapons and equipment.
- There are 21 new medals to collect.
- Better set up using the mouse : right click to set up reload, killstreak or switch guns.
- User’s interface has been upgraded to be better and more modern.
There are also other games in the series for you to play like Strike Force Heroes, Strike Force Heroes 3... or you can also play similar games such as Intruder Combat Training, My Friend Pedro ...
How To Play
- Use WASD or Arrow keys to move.
- Use W, Up arrow or space to jump.
- Hold S or Down arrow to crouch.
- Use the mouse to aim. Click to shoot.
- Use Q or Shift to switch weapons.
Tips and Tricks
- When your low on health/ammo, try and go find health/ammo pickups to reload.
- If your game is running slow, try lowering the graphics in the option.
- Observe the stage terrain closely to help you choose the appropriate soldier and weapon combination.
- Log in before playing to be able to save your game data so that you can come back and continue playing by using an account.