About Mutant Fighting Cup 2
Mutant Fighting Cup 2 is the second installment of this fighting game series developed by Nikolay Marchenko, Alina Oleinik and Sergey Timoshenko. The play style in this game is similar to the last game, however there are some interesting changes as well as new features such as:
- There are more selections in the language settings, totaling up to 17 languages for you to choose from.
- There is local save and online save.
- There is a leaderboard as well as PVP against other players.
- Achievements are now added.
- There are more monsters for you to pick from. Each monster has different skills and attributes.
- In a match, holding the mouse on a skill icon for a while will reveal information about said skill.
- There is now a mana system which you can use to recharge your skills during your turn. 1use costs 3 mana points. The mana points will come back after each turn.
- There is a shop with 8 items that you can buy which include buffs and potions.
- The number of skill slots has increase from 3 to 6, however you’ll need to buy items in the shop to unlock slot 4,5,6.
- The genes have been divided more clearly with 4 main types: attack, defense, support and special.
- You can see the opponent’s level before going up against it.
In this part, you’ll need resources in order to mutate genes. And after you successfully mutated the genes, your monster will change in appearance and keep the genes throughout the later matches.
There are multiple lands, and in each land, you’ll have to face off against 5 monsters. After each win, you’re attack, defense and HP increase and you’ll receive resources. After defeating the boss of a land, you’ll be given a key which you can use to open 1 of 3 reward chests.
There is also a prequel to the game for you to experience titled Mutant Fighting Cup
If you’re a fan of this type of game, there are also other similar games for you to play such as Hobo, Gods of Arena...
How To Play
You mostly control the game using the mouse. You use the mouse to drag the gene icons into the empty slots to mutate and in a match, you click on the skill icons to activate them.
Tips and Tricks
- Skill that stuns the opponent take a turn and you’ll be able to continue attacking on the next turn.
- Using skills that match with the mutated genes that you have in a match will make them more effective.