About Intruder Combat Training
Intruder Combat Training is a shooting game developed by mmarkt and sound by gamebanana.
In the game you will play a soldier with a gun in his hand and fight with other soldiers. Each time you kill a network you get 1 point. Note that when you shoot the direction of the bullet will jerk up, not exactly according to the bullet path.
The game has 3 modes for players to experience:
- Tutorial: This mode is mainly for new players to understand how to play as well as how to use skills, equipment in the game.
- Free play: There are 2 modes of deathmatch for solo players. You can customize up to 6 players in this mode. In teammate deathmatch mode is for team competition, you can customize 2vs2 or 3vs3 as well. Both modes can customize the time and score to win the game.
- Mission: A total of 10 missions in this mode. Each mission will have different requirements such as the number of players in the mission, the time specified, the number of points to complete the mission...
The interesting part of the game is that you will have 1 HP bar, when hit the HP bar will decrease and when you run out of HP you will lose the network. However, this HP bar will automatically recover if you are not hit. This allows you to heal continuously when in a safe location.
If you’re a fan of this type of game, there are also other similar games for you to play such as Raze 3, Tactical Squad…
How To Play
- Use arrow keys or WASD to move.
- Use up arrow key or W to jump.
- Hold S to jump down/ W to jump over.
- Press C/Ctrl while sprinting to roll.
- ESC/P to exit.
- F/hold Q to pick up weapons.
- Tap Q to switch weapons.
- Use mouse to aim and shoot.
- User R to reload the gun.
Tips and Tricks
- You can pause/resume/restart or turn the sounds on/off on the game screen.
- Shooting at head will cause more damage.
- Fires in explosive boxes or fire extinguishers that cause explosions.